Monday, April 11, 2011

Window Scape

This is my new kitchen window scape.  The glass bubbles are from CB2 on-line.  I love them!  My mom gave me some fishing swivels and some colored wire to hang them up with.  The vases and glassware are from Ross and TJ Max and the plant is the only one that's lasted more than a year in my house.  Obviously, I need to invest in some photo editing software, but I couldn't wait to share it all with you! 

Notice I didn't photograph my sink full of dishes. 





4 comments:

  1. Pretty! Check out Picasa from Google or Picnik (can be accessed at www.picnik.com or through Picasa) - both are free (though Picnik has premium features) and will take care of much of your photo editing needs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete